Monday, June 11, 2012

When it Comes to Hula, Were You Just Born Yesterday?

Here is your chance to change that and become the hula dancer you've always wanted to be.

Hula dancers are born everyday. Go to hula school!

Everyday I hear from someone that wants to learn the hula. And everyday from those same people, I hear about why they just can't do it.  I'm too this or too that, or I don't have enough time, you name it, I've  heard it!.

I have to say if you wanna do something find a way to make it happen, Live your life with no regrets in the end. And, If we can take one of those regrets off your list well heck, let's do it!

Check this out!  If you want to learn hula and not just hula but learn Hawaiian culture, language, chanting, and instrument making.  I have an opportunity for you to do so... Plus, in the end we are goin to Hawai'i!

Coming this August for the newbies to hula and those that want to deepen their study. all you have to do is request an application for the 'Olapa training (details on this blog) fill it out and step out of your self-imposed limitations today.  You will be happy you did!

A hui hou!

Kainoa

No comments:

Post a Comment